- Kinematic and dynamic analysis of robotic manipulators based on Screw Theory, Lie Algebra, Quaternions. Compuational complexity of those methods and use for graphics in PC.
- Path planning on autonomous robots. Use of genetic algorithms. Dexterity and manipulability of redundant robots. (Pseudoinverse, Singular Value Decomposition)
- Applications of computational intelligence in robotics (Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic).
- Adaptive and Sliding Mode Control. Applications in assembly.
- Mechatronic design of robots on limb prosthetics.
- Future applications in robotics.